The SuitePeople experience ensures that your most valuable asset, your people, are effective, engaged and motivated.NetSuite SuitePeople securely weaves people data throughout the Suite, giving businesses complete control over their Core HR processes. SuitePeople empowers Managers and HR professionals to streamline employee information, new hires, employee onboarding, payroll, promotions and compensation changes, all from a single Suite. While also enabling employees by providing them with the ability to request time-off, access employee directories and organization charts, monitor upcoming vacation schedules, monitor new hires, and publicly recognize peers for good work.
- SuiteFoundation: This certification serves as the perquisite of other certifications, and identifies individuals who have the necessary NetSuite knowledge to advance to next level certifications.
- Administrator: This certification identities individuals who have the necessary NetSuite knowledge to perform the day-to-day tasks of managing the application to meet the company's needs.
- ERP Consultant: This certification identities individuals who have the necessary NetSuite knowledge to lead NetSuite implementation for companies based on business requirements.
- SuiteCloud Developer: This certification identities individuals who have the necessary NetSuite knowledge and skills to design, customize and develop reliable performance solutions to extend and/or interact with NetSuite standard functionalities.
- SuiteCommerce Developer: This certification does not have any prerequisite. It identities individuals who have the necessary NetSuite knowledge and skills to design, customize and develop reliable performance solutions to extend and/or interact with NetSuite commerce applications.
- Financial User (Newest): This certification does not have any prerequisite. It identities individuals who have the necessary knowledge to understand core NetSuite accounting and finance functionality.
What your certified status can bring you:
- Accessing to LinkedIn Private Group(s) for specific certifications, so you can exchange thoughts and build networking.
- Usage of Certified Logo on your business card, web sites, email signature, LinkedIn profile for yourself and your company.
- Getting a percentage discount on scheduled NetSuite Training courses
- Being invited to New Release feature webinar sessions, and some other NetSuite targeted events.
- Getting advanced-access to new courses by attending NetSuite beta Training for free.
- Most importantly, being recognized a NetSuite guru with proven knowledge.
New Release Quiz
- NetSuite Certification Program
- NetSuite Certification Policy
- NetSuite Certification Status Verification
- NetSuite Certification Exam Registration
There’s no time like the present, as manufacturers and wholesale distributors are in the midst of a digital revolution. With so many technologies changing the way things are done in the manufacturing world, the next few years figure to bring a significant "digital transformation" trend to the industry.IDC predicts that by the end of 2017, half of all manufacturers will be leveraging the cloud, mobility and advanced analytics to facilitate innovation on their shop floors. What's more, IDC expects that by the following year, 75 percent of manufacturers will have transformed their operations with digitally connected processes that improve responsiveness and productivity. Wherever you look in the manufacturing and wholesale distribution markets, companies are looking to transform for different reasons.
- Food and beverage distributors are largely looking to get ahead of increasingly onerous regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Consumer and industrial electronics manufacturers are focused on streamlining their supply chains to facilitate new product introductions.
- And industrial supply firms are looking to bring new levels of efficiency to their business-to-business commerce channels.
Transformation a Matter of When, not If
Finding Your Way to the Cloud
Manufacturing has evolved and gone are the days when it was common practice to produce items in bulk, only to be stored in inventory until they were needed. Today’s environment of rapidly changing and variable products recognizes that excess inventory means reduced liquid capital and obsolete materials.